WE ARE A COMMUNITY OF ARCHITECTS CO-LEARNING, RESEARCHING AND PROVIDING QUALITY EDUCATION.
CREATIVITY IS OUR PASSION
MEET OUR TEAM
Design Class Rooms that allow students to explore their creativity and thrive. Modification and customizing their spaces according to the syllabus and design problems. Open flexible classrooms for out of box, pedagogy.
2. Library : 4000+ Books that educate and intervene student thinking.
National, International, Technical and E- Journals, Subscribed Magazines with Domus, INTACH, NASA, Indian Architecture and Builders and many more.
3. Art Court: Students art works, design and studio models are preserved and exhibited.
4. Open Air Theatre: Open air theater for students and teachers to work, communicate and socialize during leisure hours.
5. Construction Yard: Practical experiment and hands on work space. Bamboo, mud architecture, landscape, brick and stone laying projects are conducted here, in accordance with the yearly syllabus.
6. Conference Room: Weekly performance, students – teacher mentorship are taken care here.
7. Climatology lab: By the words of renowned architect Charles Correa, “ Architecture is a three Legged Stool, Climate, Technology and Culture.” Climatology educates students in exploring climatic factor and its influence in architecture.
8. Surveying lab: Advance surveying equipment and process that involve education and skilship towards site oriented projects and works.
9. Computer lab: 40 Systems, updated softwares and Ryzen Processors, for students to be involved with technological aspects.
Master Skill Development Institute
Improve employability skills and setting up industry units to imbibe corporate culture among students and provide part time employability.
School of CDP
Enhancing Communication skills and aptitude training right from the first year to make the students industry ready along with Internships and Training for Placement Interviews
NPTEL Local Chapter
Partnered with NPTEL through which faculty and students are motivated to attend online exams.
Member of IIT PALS- Pan Alumni Leadership Series by the IIT Madras Alumni Industry Interaction Center
Remote Center for IIT Bombay
MAMCET is the Remote Centre for IIT Bombay under the T10kT project of National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT).
Young Indians - YUVA
Yi Yuva envisions connecting students to the community, the country at large and working towards a movement for "Nation Building".
Infosys Campus Connect
Enhance the education level of engineering students, nationwide and thus increase the employability of these engineers.
Making Deep Learning and AI skills mainstream in India to fulfill trilateral needs of entrepreneurship, Industry academia partnership and application-inspired Engineering Research.